Friday 23 October 2009

BNP- Who What Where WHY?

Hello everyone.


I'm sick of sitting on my backside and watching things like, BNP protests to Muslim protests (most of which turn out horrible) & not doing anything. This something i feel i will be doing is discussing issues with all of you guys and trying to understand whats going on.


To start off about the BNP, i didn't have a clue who they were or what they stood for up until today. Just by receiving a text message from a friend and talking to her about it i was directed to watch the recent QuestionTime on YouTube. I watched all of it. I was engaged throughout all 6 parts and learnt so much from the show which otherwise wouldn't have been so clear to me.


From immigration, community cohesion, racism to democracy issues i know one thing these issues are effecting all of us. These topics need to be discussed and i want to start somewhere.


I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about the recent Marches, protests, riots, programmes or anything you have to say about all of this as i know i have lots to say. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment